A safe, painless and highly effective procedure to improve various skin problems like dull skin, pigmentation, acne scars and age spots. Microdermabrasion uses a high-pressure flow of fine crystals to gently polish the skin. The crystals remove the outer layer of dead cells revealing the fresh, silky smooth skin underneath. It is a very simple procedure with almost no downtime and can be safely performed not only on the face but areas like neck, chest, hands, forearms and abdomen.
Best suited to treat the following concerns:
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Tanning & uneven skin tone
- Skin resurfacing
Things to know:
- A burning sensation or stinging may occur during the treatment.
- Possible side effects include, but are not limited to: peeling, tightness, mild to extreme redness, suction marks, wind-burn sensation, dry and flaking skin.
- The results of this treatment may vary due to conditions such as age, condition of the skin, sun damage, damage due to smoking, climate, etc.
- Avoid chemical peel, waxing, electrolysis, Laser treatments, or threading within 7 days before and after this treatment.
- Do not undergo any injectible procedure such as fillers, botox etc. a week before the procedure
- A week prior to treatment, avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid, or other “anti-aging”, “acne”, and “bleaching” products. Also AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or the use of hair removal cream on the area to be treated.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily of SPF 30